- possibly flower tube
It is folded starting from the spread napkin with a point pointing downwards. First fold the tips diagonally to form a triangle.
2. Then fold the right corner up.
3. Likewise the left corner. It creates another square.
4. Now fold about two-thirds of the lower tip up, and then tip back to the base.
5. Put the napkin together at the back.
6. Fluff open the top tips left and right.
7. Put the tulip in the center of the napkin.
Tip: To keep the tulip fresh longer, put a flower tube in the napkin.