Ready in 30 minutes
- waterproof felt-tip pen (eg from Edding)
- old horseshoe (eg from the flea market)
- Acrylic lacquer in pink, black and white (eg from Hobby Line, craft shop)
- bristle brush
- Hair brush medium
It's that easy:
1. Mark stacked cups with felt tip pen on the doors of the cabinet.
2. Paint with acrylic paint in pink. The cups look a little more plastic when you apply shades by mixing pink and white. Let dry.
3. Mix some black and white and surround all contours with the hairbrush in gray. Color the spoon light gray.