Springy decoration idea
The cute heart pendants are jerky, sewn from scraps of fabric. In the Easter season, they are particularly beautiful as a pendant on ornamental cherries.
That's what you need for the followers:
- French chalk
- pink (plaid) fabric
- fabric scissors
- pink satin ribbon
- Sewing machine and matching yarn
- needle and thread
And that's how easy it is:
1. Use a tailor's chalk to transfer a heart shape of the desired size plus 0.5 cm seam allowance twice to pink (checkered) fabric.
2. Cut out heart shapes and place them on right to right. Put a loop of pink satin ribbon for the suspension in the middle.
3. Sew the heart together, except for a small opening for turning.
4. Turn the heart.
5. stuff the heart with stuffing (craft shop).
6. Sew the filling opening with needle and thread by hand.