- Disposable wine glasses (department store)
- Spray paint in gold (eg
- from Marabu; about 7 euros; Craft store)
- Creative scissors (about 3 euros, craft shop)
- double-sided adhesive tape (eg from Tesa)
- Cellophane bag (department store)
- Satin ribbon in red and yellow (craft shop)
- Beads in football form (eg by Gütermann, haberdashery, about 3 euros)
- Computer with printer
1. Spray disposable wine glasses in gold. Let dry.
2. Print the signs with the computer and cut them out with a motivic scissors. Attach to the glass with double-sided adhesive tape.
3. Fasten the cellglass bag with double-sided adhesive tape in the glasses. Fill bag with sweets.
4. Tie the bag with a satin ribbon, cutting off the ends very diagonally and threading both ends through a bead in football optics.
5. Glue satin ribbon around the glass stems with double-sided tape as desired.