- Napkin with Africa motif
- clean blown egg
- Napkin glue (eg
- from Hobby Line; Craft store)
- Feathers (craft shop)
- All-purpose glue (eg from UHU)
- Pearls in shades of brown (craft shop)
- String for threading
- soft brush
1. Cut out the napkin motif, peel off the top layer of the napkin and place it on the egg.
2. Carefully spread napkin glue over the napkin motif from the inside to the outside with a soft brush and allow to dry.
3. For better fixation coat the motif a second time with napkin glue.
4. Stick some feathers to the tip of the egg.
5. Thread the beads on strings as you like and tie them around the egg.