- Cotton wool or soil to germinate (some of the soil is also available in the drugstore or just ask the flower shop for the small amount)
- Seed for sprouts (drugstore, about 0.50 - 1 Euro)
- Fabric remainder of approx.
- 15 cm diameter
- colorful cord (craft shop)
- fabric scissors
1. Add the nutrient medium to the preserving jar. Sprinkle the seeds over it. Water a little bit.
2. Open the glass in a warm, bright place.
3. With regular moistening, the bean sprouts germinate after 7-10 days.
4. To give the germinated sprouts, cut out the fabric in a circle and fasten it with the cord around the glass opening.
5th maybe. Before doing so, cut small holes in the fabric so that the sprouts can breathe.