You need this:
- white linen fabric
- brown sewing thread
- possibly shashlik skewer
- Textile adhesive (eg from Gütermann)
- French chalk
- sewing machine
- fabric scissors
- sewing needle
It's that easy:
1. Lay the linen fabric twice and fix it with pins.
2. Record contours of the ghosts with a tailor's chalk.
3. Sew along the contours and leave a small opening to fill the ghosts.
4. Cut back fabric edges to within 0.5-1 cm of the seam.
5. Fill ghosts with cotton wool. Possibly. top up with a shish kebab.
6. Sew up the opening by hand.
7. Cut a small scarf from a piece of fabric and tie it around a ghost.
8. Glue on the wool residues with textile glue and decorate with small ribbons.
9. Stick on buttons with textile glue