You need this:
- 3 glass jars in different sizes
- Stones / pebbles (collected by yourself or from the hardware store)
- 4 roses in white (eg "Avalanche" variety)
- 1 rose in apricot
- 3-4 stems of white vetches
- some stems of wild Ammi majus
- 1 stalk of white hydrangea
It's that easy:
1. Fill pots to about 1/3 with pebbles and fill with water.
2. Place the white roses and vetches cut diagonally into the higher glass.
3. Free the Ammi majus and Hydrangea from the green and shorten at an angle. Boil stalks briefly for better preservation and distribute them in the other water-filled glasses.
4. Put the apricot-colored rose in the glass jug.