Nice for the home port
Eject the lifebuoy and it will be comfortable on a stool or chair. The exact sewing instructions for the seat cushion in nautical style can be found here!
That's what you need for the pillow:
- Fabric in white and red
- tape measure
- French chalk
- fabric scissors
- Sewing machine with matching yarn
- sewing needle
And that's how easy it is:
1. Cut out of white fabric two rings with a diameter of 42 cm and an inner diameter of 30 cm, also a ring of the same size in red fabric.
2. Now cut out the four white sections that are sewn on the red ring from a white ring, the dimensions are 6 cm inside and 10 cm outside.
3. Iron the sides of the pieces of fabric with the iron about 0.5 cm inwards.
4. Pin the white cloth evenly with pins on the right side of the red ring and sew with the sewing machine.
5. Now place the red ring and the remaining white ring right to right and sew the outer edge together with a seam allowance of 0.5 cm. Turn the fabric over and sew the inner edge together, leaving an opening for filling. Gently stuff the pillow with filling cotton and sew the opening by hand.
6. For the white fabric cushion, cut two circles with a diameter of 32 cm, sew the circles together right to right and leave an opening to fill.
7. Turn the pillow over and stuff it with cotton wool. Sew up the opening with your hand.
8. Now place the inner cushion in the center of the ring and sew it from the bottom by hand.