Stop hard benches! With this colorful back pad, nothing stands in the way of a comfortable stay on the bench. N h the pad quickly and easily yourself.
That's what you need for the back pad:
- Fabric with paisley pattern: twice 112 x 82 cm and six times 28 x 5 cm (Karstadt)
- Volume fleece for ironing 110 x 80 cm
- French chalk
- fabric scissors
- Sewing machine and matching yarn
- sewing needle
And that's how easy it is:
1. Cut fabric in the following dimensions: two times 112 x 82 cm and six times 28 x 5 cm
2. For all 6 narrow strips of fabric, iron the edges about 1 cm inwards.
3. Then place two strips one on top of the other on the left, fix with pins and sew together to form 3 strips for the loops.
4. Iron volume fleece centered on a left side of one of the large pieces of fabric.
5. Place the two large pieces of fabric one on top of the other. On a long side, place the 3 pieces of fabric to be looped in even intervals so that the loop lies inside. Fix everything with pins and sew together. Leave a short page for turning!
6. Turn the fabric and sew the open edge by hand.
The whole manual can be downloaded here.