Pretty trio for the summer party: Wicken, star chamomile and Sommerschleikraut fit perfectly on the garden table.
You need this:
- 5-8 stalks Wicken
- about 5-8 stems star chamomile
- approx. 2-4 stems of summer veil weed
- wind light
And that's how easy it is:
1. Free the stems of the flowers from excess green.
2. Assemble flowers to a mixed bouquet, making the stems spirally.
3. Shorten the bouquet to the vase length with the rose scissors.
4. Cut the ends of the stems diagonally for better water absorption.
5. Put the bouquet loose in the water-filled vase.
6. Put the vase in a lantern.