- A piece of luck
- Ingredients (for a 26er springform)
A piece of luck
Chocolate always works. And chocolate makes you happy! Especially when it is accompanied by finely ground almonds in a moist cake. Nobody can resist this chocolate tart !!
Chocolate, chocolatier, chocolateiest. This soft, slightly moist chocolate tart outperforms any chocolate treat. Guilty conscience? No way! Why? Chocolate makes happy. And pretty! Especially when you enjoy a cup of coffee together.
The secret of luck: no flour and no baking soda! Real cocoa and finely ground almonds give the big chocolate maul its buttery texture. At least as important: chocolate of the highest quality. And in its most beautiful form: lightly fluid and lukewarm she makes her way through the tart.
But beware: This chocolate cake is not for the last-minute! The tart has to be baked at least one day before. Only in this way does she get her moist, slightly mushy and above-average high chocolaty character. As hard as resisting falls: Stay away and look forward to tomorrow !!!
Ingredients (for a 26er springform)
200 g dark chocolate, 200 g butter, 200 g finely ground almonds, 4 eggs, 200 g sugar, 1/2 packet of baking powder, 1 packet of vanilla sugar, 1 pinch of salt
1. Melt the chocolate with the butter.
2. Mix together the sugar, vanilla sugar, almonds, baking powder and salt. Put aside.
3. Beat the eggs until frothy and mix with the chocolate-butter mixture.
4. Stir the dry ingredients under the chocolate cream and then pour into the mold.
5. Bake the cake in a preheated oven at 160 ° C for about 40 minutes and let it rest for at least overnight.