A loosely yeasted ground and a crumble buttercup - that's how we like our crumb cake from the tin. A little tip, as the crumbles are particularly crispy.
Sometimes it's the simple things in life that have the greatest impact. Like this crumb cake, for example - without much Chichi, but with a lot of taste.
Crunchy crumbles and a juicy dough - that's why we like our crumble cake very much. Today, it does not take an extra serving of fruit or a handful of chocolate to make us happy. A loose yeast ground, topped by a crumbly butter blanket - cake happiness for all!
We like it originally and bake our crumb cake on the tin - just like Grandma has done. A little tip: Just before the cake comes into the oven, sprinkle very finely with water. This makes the crumble especially crispy. Luauwarm a pleasure!
Crumble cake from the plate
Ingredients (24 pieces)
900 g flour, 300 g + 2 tsp sugar, salt, 500 ml buttermilk, 1 cube (42 g) yeast, 2 Msp. Ground cinnamon powder, 4 drops bitter almond flavoring, 1 egg, 335 g soft butter, fat and flour for the Roasting tin
1. Pour 400g flour, 50g sugar and salt into a large bowl and mix. To press a hollow in the middle. Warm 50 ml of buttermilk lukewarm. Mix the buttermilk, yeast, 1 Msp cinnamon, bitter almond flavoring and 1 teaspoon of sugar and pour into the trough. Mix with flour from the edge and dust. Approximately Let rest for 15 minutes.
2. Add egg, 250 ml buttermilk and 60 g butter in little flakes and knead into a smooth dough. Cover and let rise for another 30 minutes in a warm place.
3. Melt 275 g of butter. Mix 500 g flour, 1 csp. Cinnamon, 250 g sugar and salt in a bowl. Slowly stir in butter and crumble with the dough hooks of the hand mixer.
4. Knead yeast dough again. Grease the fat pan of the oven (32 x 39 cm) and dust with flour. Roll out the dough and let it rest for about 15 minutes. Distribute sprinkles on top. Bake cake in preheated oven (cooker: 200 ° C / circulating air: 175 ° C / gas: stage 3) for about 30 minutes. Drizzle the cake halfway through the baking time with 200 ml buttermilk.
5. Take the cake out of the oven and let it cool on a wire rack. It tastes of whipped cream.