- 1 sheet of transparent paper in A3 format
- 2 glass wind lights
- possibly adhesive tape (z.
- From Tesa)
- Ginkgo leaves or other leaves
1. Cut the tracing paper and place it in the lantern lightly rolled up. Possibly. Fix open sides with adhesive tape.
2. Slide ginkgo leaves between the lantern glass and tracing paper.
3. Finally, put a tealight in a small glass and place in the lantern.
Do not allow candles to burn unattended and avoid drafts. Keep the burning bowl clean. If the candle smokes, wick shorten something. Only burn the candle on an incombustible base.