- red napkin
- thin red satin ribbon
- silver foil (craft shop)
- possibly cake cookie
- Foam rubber (craft shop)
- double-sided adhesive tape (z.
- From TESA)
1. Place the gift in the middle of the napkin and fold to the pop candy. Close with loops of satin ribbon at the ends.
2. Draw the pig freehand on the stamping foil or use a cake cutter to cut it out.
3. Place the cut motif on the sponge rubber and impress with pencil patterns and contours.
4. Fix the pig on the napkin with double-sided adhesive tape.