The right gift for sweet tooth: Chocolate with self-designed packaging.
What you need for the chocolate shadows:
- colored paper
- 1 bar of chocolate (which is packed in aluminum foil
- Adhesive strips (eg from tesa)
- depending on the text imprint accessories such as paving, angels made of felt, cake tip made of paper
And that's how easy it is:
1. With the computer (or alternatively by hand) on colored paper writings like "consolation", "sweet break" or similar. print out in the appropriate size.
2. Use the pair of scissors to cut the chocolate cuffs, place them around the chocolate bar and fix them with adhesive tape on the back.
3. On the front match the theme to apply the accessories, z. For example, stick on the plaster crosswise, stick on the paper tip.