- old lampshade
- Fabric depending on lampshade size (eg
- from www.charlottas.de; per meter 13, 10 Euro)
- double-sided adhesive tape (eg from Tesa)
- Satin ribbon in blue
- Textile adhesive (eg from Gütermann)
- fabric scissors
1. Roll the lampshade over the fabric, marking the lower edge and the upper edge with a chalk pen.
2. Cut fabric along the mark.
3. Cover the back of the fabric with double-sided tape and glue the fabric to the lampshade.
4. Glue the satin ribbon to the upper edge and lower edge of the lampshade as a finish with textile glue.