At the thought of Holland, your heart beats. And with this great gift wrapping you can pull the recipient into just that spell of Holland and make him by the way a pleasure.
You need this:
- 1 liter Tetra (milk or juice bag)
- white spray paint (craft shop)
- 1 light blue eyelet and punch pliers (craft shop)
- 1 pair of Dutch Pantinen from ceramic
- red cord
- white photo cardboard (about 4 x 4cm)
- Adhesive strips (eg from Tesa)
- blue colored pencil
And this is how it works:
1. Clean packaging, rinse and dry.
2. Cut the bottom so that it can be resealed.
3. Spray the packaging white and let it dry.
4. Attach an eyelet to the upper locking tab.
5. Cut a small sign from cardboard, label, punch and hang with the cord on the packaging.
6. Also attach ceramic shoes to the eyelet.
7. Slide the gift through the floor and seal the packaging with adhesive tape.