- Flair for snow white
- Three Wohnweisheiten
- That warms optically
- Care tips for white furniture
Flair for snow white
What pleases us outside also enchants us inside: Stylishly combined with wood and gray, some shine and fluffy fabrics, white is modern but cozy - and not at all frosty.
With these tips, the look with white furniture works best for you:
1. It's all about nuance: White is more colorful than you think - it goes from pure white to cream to gray-white. Use the whole pallet while mixing!
2. All in white: If you set yourself up tone on tone, bring contrasting materials
and structures like wood and cotton or metal and paint tension in the room.
3. Color effect: Adjust the walls to the lighting conditions of your apartment. Sunny rooms need cool shades, darker rather warm, creamy tones.
That warms optically
1. Wood tones: Brighter nuances in combination with white have a harmonizing effect, while darker ones emphasize the contrasts.
2. Gold Gloss brings a touch of glamor to the decor.
3. Fur and knitwear: Fluffy carpets, pillows or plaids are also visually pleasing.
Care tips for white furniture
In order to radiate white furniture permanently, wipe regularly with a damp cloth, for stubborn stains with glass cleaner. Strokes and streaks can be removed with the eraser, small scratches by touch-up pencil.