These lanterns with turquoise shells have a natural charm. Pep you get by orange accents.
You need this for the lantern:
- Windlight or vase made of glass (eg from the depot, about 10 euros)
- Sand (either real or bird sand eg from the drugstore)
- Potpourri mussels in turquoise (eg from the depot, bag about 5 euros)
- Shells and driftwood (either self-collecting or decolouring)
- Smaller lantern (eg from Butlers, about 4 euros)
And that's how easy it is:
1. Fill the lantern with sand.
2. Position the candle in the center and decorate with shells.