Donkeys are actually known to be quite stubborn and stubborn. This little guy is really likeable, or what do you think? Our crochet donkey has a smile for us at any time and just makes you feel good. Especially because he is so super fast.
- Mixed wool of the Lana Grossa quality "Alta Moda Alpaca" (90% (baby) alpaca, 5% merino wool, 5% polyamide; run length = approx. 140 m / 50 g): approx. 100 g in light gray mottled ( Color 12) and approx. 50 g in raw white (color 14)
- Mixed wool of the Lana Grossa quality "Soffilo" (40% (baby) alpaca, 38% merino wool, 22% polyamide; run length = approx. 40 m / 50 g): approx. 50 g mottled in light gray (color 3 )
- a little black thin wool
- Crochet Hook No. 4, 5
- 2 small black animal eyes (Ø ca. 8 mm, eg from Union Knopf, article number 49043, color 80)
- about 250 g of filling wadding (eg from Prym, article No. 968210)
Crochet Stitches in Rounds (Rd). For this apply 2 air stitches (airm) and for the 1st round crochet 6 tight loops (fe M) back into the 1st airm. Close this and each subsequent round with 1 Kettmasche (Kettm) in the initial air mesh. Proceed to each subsequent round with 1 air meter, but do not count them as M. Duplicate 1 Stitch (M) Crochet 2 sts in 1 st in Preliminary Round. Take off 1 st or cut off 2 sts at the same time. Pull through 2 adjoining sts for each 1 sling, then use a new envelope to knit all slings on the needle together. MESH TREASURE 20 fe M and 21 Rd with crochet hooks Nr. 4, 5 and Alta Moda Alpaca = 10 x 10 cm
1. Begin with your legs: For the 1st leg, cast on 2 acres of Alta Moda Alpaca in raw white and on the 1st round work 6 sl sts back into the 1st air = 6 sts. Close the round with 1 sl st in the 2nd air, Crochet Fe M in Rd. On the 2nd round double every st M = 12 sts. On the 3rd round doubling every other row = 18 sts. Then continue crocheting without any increase over 18 sts each. From the 6th Rd continue to work with Alta Moda Alpaca in light gray mottled. On the 15th round doubling every 3rd fe st = 24 sts. Now finish the work. Crochet the second leg in the same way. 2. Now crochet the belly with Alta Moda Alpaca, starting from the middle back in light gray mottled, start as follows: Slap 2 airm, 1-24. Crochet M of 1st leg with fe sts, cast on 4 sts for front center, 1st to 24th sts. Crochet over the second leg with fe sts and cast on 2 sts. Work round with 1 sl st in 1st air = 56 sts. Continue to work M in Rd. Crochet the 1st and 2nd rounds for 56 fe each without increasing. On the 3rd round doubling every 8th row sts = 63 sts. Crochet 4th row with no increase over 63 sts. In the 5th round, double every 9th st M = 70 sts. Crochet Rd without any increase over 70 fe sts each. In the 17th Rd for the hull form 7 x every 9th and 10th fe sts together stitch = 63 sts. Crochet the 18th round without declines over 63 feet sts. Combat every 8th and 9th sts together on the 19th round = 56 sts. In the 20th round dec 1 st and 8 th sts together = 49 sts. In the 21st round every 6th and 7th feets Ch 4 st = 42 sts. On the 22nd round cut off every 5th and 6th st = 35 sts. Mark the beginning of the head here: Crochet the 1st and 2nd rounds without declines over 35 sts each, In the 3rd round doubling 5 times every 7th sts M = 40 sts. On the 4th round doubles 4 times every 10th sts M = 44 sts. Crochet 5th round with no increase over 44 sts. On the 6th round double 4 times every 11th st = 48 sts. Crochet 7th round with no increase over 48 dc. In the 8th round, double 4 x every 12th st M = 52 sts. Now the 9th-14th sts. Crochet each round with no increase of 52 sts each. Then start with the upper head rounding. On the 15th row, work 13 times at every 3rd and 4th dc in a row = 39 sts. Crochet 16th round without any declines over 39 dc. On the 17th round dec 1 st and 2 yds apart = 26 sts. Crochet 18th round without dec 2 sts over 26 sts. On the 19th round cast off 2 sts in a row = 13 sts. Crochet 20 st rounds without declines over 13 sts. On the 21st round cut off 2 sts each = 7 sts. Now finish the work. Close the opening by pulling the working thread through the debarking sections and tightening. 3. Arms (2 x): Crochet like the legs, but only 14 rounds. Then finish each work. 4. Snout (1 x): Cast on 2 m of air with Alta Moda Alpaca in off-white and work in 1st round 6 dc in back of first round = 6 sts. Close round with 1 sl st in 2nd air. Crochet Fe M in Rd. On the 2nd round double every st M = 12 sts. On the 3rd round doubling every other row = 18 sts. Then continue crocheting without any increase over 18 sts each. After the 10th round finish the work. 5. Ear (2 x): Crochet in two pieces. First apply for the outer ear 7 airm + 1 spiral airmesh (turning airm) with Alta Moda Alpaca in light gray mottled. Crochet M in row (R) = 7 toe M, proceeding to each successive R with 1 turn airm, not counting as M. For the form in the 7th, 9th and 11th R each off the middle 3 fe sts (= 1 st is left), working in principle as in 2 sts. 2 M each are taken off. After the last M finish the work. For the inner ear, cast on 5 airm + 1 airm with Alta Moda Alpaca in raw white. Crochet fe in R as in the outer ear. For the form in the 3rd and 5th R, cut off the middle 3 sts each = 1 sts. Then finish the work. 6. Finishing: Sew the inner tubes from the stop edge onto the outer tubes. Then stuff head, stomach and legs stuffed with cotton wool. Close the seam at the bottom of the stomach. Plug out arms and muzzle with filling cotton and sew according to the sketch. Sew ears to the side of the head. For the mane, tie fringes made of soffilo over the head and along the neck (see sketch). Cut 1 thread approx. 7 cm long for each fringe, lay in half and pull in, then knot. For the tail of 4 threads each Soffilo plait a braid, after 9 cm firmly set. The thread ends each gleichmä larly back to 3 cm length zurückschnei the. Sew on at the back center according to the sketch. Sew on the eyes. Embroider the nostrils and the curved mouth in black.
Click here to download the manual.