You need this:
- wrapping paper
- Cutter with cutting pad
- light blue wrapping paper
- Adhesive strips (eg from Tesa)
- Gift ribbon in light blue
It's that easy:
1. Mark several flower shapes together on the wrapping paper.
2. Overlay several layers of paper and cut out the flower shape with the cutter. In doing so leave a central bar.
3. First pack the gift in light blue, wrap it with several layers of wrapping paper.
4. Wrap with gift ribbon and bend the flowers slightly upwards.
Tip: Cut a gift tag out of blue paper and decorate it with a cutout flower made of wrapping paper.