- 1 small braided children's basket in light blue (decoration department)
- 1 matching glass vessel (eg
- Flowers in green-white-pale yellow
- Craspedia (Yellow)
- Alchemilla (green)
- Zinnias (soft yellow)
- Gypsophila (Rosa)
- Cornflowers (Blue)
- Leaves (eg Hosta or Hottynia leaves)
- Blackberry or vine tendrils
- Bluebells (White)
- Lunarias (silver leaf)
- Maybe name tag
1. Free the stems of the flowers from excess green.
2. Assemble flowers to a mixed bouquet, making the stems spirally.
3. Shorten the bouquet to the vase length with the rose scissors.
4. Cut the ends of the stems diagonally for better water absorption.
5. Place the bouquet in the water-filled glass jar.
6. Place the arrangement in the basket and if necessary add a name tag.