You need this:
- 1 small, upright ornamental pumpkin (from the florist, from approx. 0.50 €)
- 1 flower with a straight firm stem (eg scabious or yellow drumstick = Craspedia)
- green cardboard
- Eyelet punching set (craft shop)
- small silver eyelet
- fine paint pen in white
- white yarn
- 1 small pepper vine
It's that easy:
1 Punch the pumpkin with the shish kebab on the top and place the approx. 15 cm long peduncle upright.
2. Cut a 3 cm circle from cardboard and insert the eyelet with the eyelet punch.
3. Write a name on the trailer with paint pen.
4. Fix with twine pendant and peppercorn on the stem just below the flower. Leave ends hanging down slightly and end with a knot at the end.
Tip: If the pumpkin is too hard for a shish kebab, you can also use a fine hand drill or hammer and nail.