You want to crochet a bag? It's really easy with our instructions!
A bag for shopping, strolling and for small errands? Our self-crocheted bag is made for it. The instructions are here.
That's what you need:
- ROWAN all seasons chunky: Foam (Fb 600) = 300g
- Pebble (Fb 601) = 200 g
- Reach (Fb 605) = 100g
- Powder (Fb 602) = 100 g
- Jetsam (Fb 609) = 100 g
- 1 crochet hook No. 7
That's how it works:
Crochet pattern 1:
Transfer 3 LM (as substitute for the first tr), 1 tr, * 2 LM, crochet 2 tr in the following sts *, from * to * always wdh. Crochet pattern 2: tr in rows
2 R Fb 600, * 2 R Fb 601, 1 R Fb 600, 2 R Fb 602, 1 R Fb 600. 1 R Fb 609, 1 R Fb 600 *, From * to * 1 more time and 1 R Fb 601 crochet.
1. 2 pocket pieces work. Cast on 32 LM and crochet in crochet pattern 1 and in stripe sequence.
2. Crochet 2 straps over 3 tr and 30 rows.
3. Sew pocket parts together at the stop edge = 4 R in Fb 600 give the bottom of the bag.
4. Crochet 8 M each from the side edges of the pocket bottom and crochet the side pieces in Fb400. Using Fb 605, crochet the side pieces to the pocket pieces in fe. Crochet over the upper edge of the pocket 1 R Krebsm in Fb 601. Sew shoulder straps inside.
And here you can download the manual.