- Bead beads (eg
- from Gütermann, 1000 pieces approx. 2 Euro)
- Iron-on bead set (Art Games, with motif templates and approx. 12 colors, approx. 9 Euro)
- baking paper
- Vases (eg from the depot, about 20 euros)
- Willow branches (from the florist, bunch with 2-3 branches, about 4 Euro)
- Embroidery thread in pink (department store, textile department, approx. 2 Euro)
1. Put beads on the pre-made breadboard in heart shape with the help of tweezers.
2. Overlay baking paper and iron according to manufacturer's instructions. Due to the heat of the iron, the pearls melt a little and thus connect with each other. Allow to cool slightly and gently remove the heart from the mold.
3. Hang with embroidery thread in the willow branches.