You need this:
- potting soil
- Wooden basket (department store)
- 4-5 pots of heather in white and pink
- Slate (department store)
- Chalk (department store)
- Cord in Pink (Department Store)
It's that easy:
1. Spread some potting soil on the bottom of the basket.
2. Carefully remove heath from their pots and distribute in the basket.
3. Filling with potting soil, pressing and tucking.
4. Label the slate with chalk as desired and place between the plants.
5. Decorate the basket with a bow.
Tip: If necessary, lay out the basket with foil.