- sheet of paper
- light green fabric (department store)
- Sewing machine and matching yarn
- Vliesofix (department store)
- Yellow fabric with floral pattern (department store)
- fabric scissors
1. Draw the heart freehand on a sheet of paper.
Before doing so, fold the paper in the middle and draw only half of the heart on the paper so that it becomes even. Draw an approx. 1.5 cm wide and approx. 9 cm long flap to stuff the filling cotton later. Cut out the heart.
2. Transfer the heart twice to the light green fabric.
3. Place the fabric on top right side together and sew together with the sewing machine. Then turn.
4. Draw and cut flowers freehand on paper.
5. Iron Vliesofix onto the floral fabric. Transfer flowers to the fabric and cut out.
6. Remove the protective film from the Vliesofix, place flowers on the cushion cover and iron on.
7. Fill the cushion with filling cotton and sew it by hand.