- white folding card (department store / stationery)
- red / white checkered wrapping paper (department store)
- Glue stick (eg
- from Pritt)
- yellow stationery
- colored pencils
- 3-D adhesive pad (eg from Rayher, craft shop)
1. Stick a folded card with red and white checkered paper. Label the card with "invitation" (either by hand or by computer).
2. Prepare and cut out large loop noodle on yellow paper. Work out the shape with colored pencils.
3. Stick the noodle to the card using a 3-D adhesive pad.