- Fabric remnants in two different colors
- Sewing machine and matching yarn
- tape measure
1. Cut 2 strips of fabric 55 x 22 cm.
2. Sew both strips together along the side with 1 cm seam allowance.
3. For the upper edge of the bag, beat one long side 2 cm inwards and smoothen the edge.
5. Merging fabric into a bag right to right. Sew lower edge and side seam together with 1 cm seam allowance.
6. Turn the bag.
7. Cut Henkel 4 60 x 5 cm strips each.
8. Fold in the long sides of the strips and stitch together two strips with a decorative stitch to form a handle.
9. Pin the two handles on the inside of the bag and sew on.