- 1 mini-cyclamen in a pot in pink
- 3 stems of fat hen
- 2 asters
- 2 stalks of eucalyptus
- 2 sprigs of apple berries
- 1 stalk of blackberries
- Milchknnchen / Krug
1. Cut the cyclamen with a stalk from the pot, then use it for the bouquet.
2. Free stalks of flowers from excess green.
3. Assemble flowers to a mixed bouquet, making the stems spirally.
4. Shorten the bouquet to the vase length with the rose scissors.
5. Cut the ends of the stems diagonally for better water absorption.
6. Loosely place the bouquet in the water-filled milk jug.