With these few and not at all expensive utensils you can quickly create a beautiful lamp in shabby chic style. Get started!
You need this for the lamp of lace:
- Maxi balloon (eg of idea)
- Lamp holder with LED or energy saving lamp
- Craft wire in silver (craft shop)
And this is how it's done:
1. Inflate and knot the balloon.
2. Mix the paste with water according to the manufacturer's instructions.
3. Place doilies all around on the balloon and brush generously with glue. The doilies must overlap slightly. Allow to dry for 2 to 3 days.
4. Carefully burst the balloon with the needle.
5. Cut crosswise at the narrow end and remove the balloon. Insert bulb socket and light.
6. Close open parts with craft wire (the light is so light that the thread does not have to be screwed in).
Done is the beautiful lamp!
How to use a balloon and old candles to create a beautiful lantern, find out here!