Second life for old books
Books are too good to throw away, because you can make great things out of them. For example, a bedside table, we show how easy it is!
You need that for the aftermath:
- old books (antique shop or flea market)
- Decopatch adhesive (craft shop)
- Lacquer in white (hardware store)
- Double-sided adhesive tape
- Brush for deco patch glue
- Brush for paint
And that's how easy it is:
1. Glue the books to the sides with the Decopatch adhesive. Allow the glue to dry well and weigh it with a heavy object.
2. Paint all books with white lacquer from all sides. Also let it dry well.
3. Glue the individual books together with the double-sided adhesive tape.
4. Finally, repair the irregularities with the varnish.
Prop: alarm clock: Retro Gray by Depot, price € 14.99, table lamp stones: ceramic gray height 19 cm, depot price € 12.99, bed linen: depot, price € 44.99, balance: own