- Sweets from the oven
- Berry Crumble
- Layered plum crumble
- Peach and raspberry Crumble
- Apple and blackberry crumble
- Sweet cherry casserole
- Baked cherry rice pudding with meringue topping
- Brioche cherry Schlupfer
- Sweet surprise with vanilla sauce
- Nectarines quark pudding
- Apple Crumble
Sweet from the oven
Apple crumble and cherry casserole: hot delicacies that give a feeling of security to small and large sweet toothed cats. Baked for loving!
When it gets colder outside, we mumble ourselves in a cozy warm blanket and look forward to sweet little things out of the oven. Apple crumble , berry crisp and plum Buchteln - delicacies baked to be eaten immediately.
The original comes from the English kitchen. A fruity filling, embedded in a crunchy bonnet of butter, flour and sugar. The juicy, fruity-moist Apple Crumble reminiscent of the German apple crumb cake, the crumbles are a bit more mellow.
Apple Crumble alone is already a poem. And because we can not get enough of so much Ofenglück, we extend the English delicacy with quark and semolina to delicious casseroles. Enjoy the warm soul flatterer with a scoop of vanilla ice cream . They will love it!
A little tip: Ice-cold butter makes the crumble crunchy and crispy. Put the fat in the freezer for a few minutes and process quickly.
Ingredients (6 people)
100 g + 1 tbsp sugar, 1 packet vanillin sugar, 100 g soft butter, grated dish of 1/2 untreated orange, 125 g flour, approx. 500 g mixed berries, 2 tbsp orange liqueur, 1 packet of sauce powder 'vanilla flavoring ( without cooking), 250 ml of cold milk
1. Mix 100 g of sugar, vanillin sugar, butter, orange peel and flour with the dough hooks of the hand mixer to sprinkle and chill.
2. Wash strawberries, redcurrants and blueberries. Clean strawberries and halve. Pluck currants from the panicles. Read raspberries. Mix berries, 1 tablespoon sugar and orange liqueur. Put berries in a round baking dish. Spread the sprinkles over it and bake in a preheated oven (oven: 200 ° C / circulating air: 175 ° C / gas: stage 3) for about 20 minutes until golden brown.
3. Stir the sauce powder into the milk and whip for approx. 1 minute with the whisk of the hand mixer. Remove crumble from the oven and allow to cool slightly. Serve crumble with custard.
Layered plum crumble
Ingredients (4 people)
150 g white bread from the day before, 85 g brown sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 500 g plums, 2 medium-sized, sour apples, 2 tbsp sugar, 50 g hazelnut kernels, 50 g butter, baking paper
1. Grate white bread on a grater. Spread the bread rasp on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and roast in the preheated oven (oven: 200 ° C / circulating air: 175 ° C / gas: see manufacturer) for 10-12 minutes until crisp. Stir 2-3 times so that they roast evenly. Put the crumbs in a bowl and mix with brown sugar and cinnamon.
2. Wash plums, drain, halve and stone. Peel, core and slice the apples. Add plum, apples and sugar.
3. Spread one third of the crumbs on 4 ramekins (approx. 10 cm Ø each). Place half of the fruit on top, then spread the second third of breadcrumbs on top. The remaining fruit on top of it. Chop the hazelnuts and mix with the remaining crumbs. Melt the butter and mix with the breadcrumbs. Distribute on the molds. Reduce oven temperature (cooker: 150 ° C / circulating air: 125 ° C / gas: see manufacturer). Bake crumble in it for 30-40 minutes, until the crumbs are crispy and have a golden color. It tastes of whipped cream or custard.
Peach and raspberry Crumble
Ingredients (4 people)
1 organic lemon, 50 g pistachio kernels, 100 g sugar, 1 packet vanillin sugar, 100 g soft butter, 125 g flour, 500 g raspberries, 1 can pies peaches, 3 tablespoons brown sugar
1. Wash the lemon, rub dry, grate the skin, halve the lemon and squeeze out the juice. Chop pistachios. Mix sugar, vanillin sugar, butter, lemon peel, flour and pistachios with the dough hooks of the mixer to sprinkle and chill. Read raspberries. Pour peaches into a sieve and drain well.
2. Put the raspberries and peaches in an ovenproof dish. Sprinkle with brown sugar and drizzle with 3 tablespoons of lemon juice. Spread the sprinkles over and bake in a preheated oven (electric cooker: 200 ° C / circulating air: 175 ° C / gas: see manufacturer) for about 25 minutes until golden brown. Remove crumble from the oven and allow to cool slightly. This tastes whipped cream.
Apple and blackberry crumble
Ingredients (6-8 people)
50 g marzipan raw material, 100 g butter, 1 egg, 50 g + 3 tbsp sugar, 225 g flour, 200 g blackberries, 4-5 medium apples, 1 sprig of rosemary, 250 ml cream, 1-2 tbsp orange juice, fat for the shape, cling film
1. Wash the rosemary, shake it dry and pluck the needles. Heat the cream, rosemary needles and orange juice, allow to cool and leave in the fridge for about 2 hours.
2. Grate the marzipan in a bowl. Add fat, egg, 50 g sugar and flour and knead with the dough hooks of the hand mixer, then sprinkle with crumbled hands. Chill the crumble.
3. Wash and read blackberries. Peel apples, quarter and remove core casing. Cut quarters into pieces. Caramelise 3 tablespoons of sugar, add pieces of apple. Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
4. Fill compote and blackberries into 6-8 small ovenproof dishes, then sprinkle with the sprinkles. Bake in the preheated oven (cooker: 200 ° C / circulating air: 175 ° C / gas: stage 3) for approx. 25 minutes.
5. Pour the cream through a fine sieve, then beat until stiff. Remove crumble from the oven and allow to cool. Serve crumble lukewarm with the rosemary cream.
Sweet cherry casserole
Ingredients (4-6 servings)
500 g cherries, 50 g butter, 2 eggs, 75 g flour, 1 packet vanillin sugar, 50 g sugar, 1/2 teaspoon baking powder, salt, 200 ml milk, powdered sugar, fat for the mold
1. Wash cherries, stalk and stone. Melt butter. Separate eggs. Mix flour, vanillin sugar, 30 g sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Stir egg yolk and milk and add to the flour mixture. Use the whisk of the hand mixer to make a smooth mass. Stir in butter. Beat the egg whites until stiff, add 20 g of sugar. Lift the egg whites under the mass.
2. Put half of the cherries in a greased casserole dish (about 1.5-2 l content). Place the egg mixture on top and distribute the remaining cherries. Casserole in a preheated oven (electric cooker: 200 ° C / circulating air: 175 ° C / gas: see manufacturer) in a preheated oven (electric cooker: 200 ° C / circulating air: 175 ° C / gas: see manufacturer) approx Bake for 10 minutes, then reduce the temperature by 25 ° C and bake for about 15 minutes. If the surface gets too dark, cover with aluminum foil. Remove the casserole from the oven, allow to cool for 10 minutes, dust with powdered sugar and serve.
Baked cherry rice pudding with meringue topping
Ingredients (4 people)
1 vanilla pod, 2 packs (250 g each) 4 minutes rice pudding, 300 ml milk, 1 glass of sour cherries, 1/2 tsp cornstarch, 2 eggs, 2 tbsp sugar
1. Cut the vanilla pod lengthways, scrape out the pith. Bring rice pudding, milk and vanilla in a saucepan to a boil and simmer for 4-5 minutes while stirring.
2. Drain the cherries. Collect 100 ml of juice, stir until smooth with starch. Boil the juice in a saucepan, add the cherries and stir. Remove from heat. Allow rice pudding to cool slightly.
3. Separate eggs. Stir in the yolks under the rice pudding. Fill into a baking dish and smooth. Beat the egg whites with the whisk of the mixer until stiff, while trickling in the sugar. Spread egg whites on the cherry milk rice. Bake in the preheated oven (electric cooker: 150 ° C / circulating air: 125 ° C / gas: see manufacturer) for approx. 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve.
Brioche cherry Schlupfer
Ingredients (4 people)
100 ml cherry nectar, 1 packet vanillin sugar, 500 g frozen cherries, 2-3 tablespoons cornstarch, 3 tablespoons butter, 5 tablespoons sugar, 8 slices of brioche bread, 225 ml milk, 3 eggs, 3 teaspoon ground poppy seeds, 25 g almonds, Cling film, grease for the mold, aluminum foil
1. Cherry nectar, boil up to 3 tablespoons, vanillin sugar and cherries in a saucepan, simmer for about 3 minutes. Stir the starch with 3 tbsp nectar, pour into the cherries while stirring, simmer for about 2 minutes, pour into a bowl. Cover compote with cling film and put aside.
2. Meanwhile melt butter and 2 tablespoons of sugar. Brush slices of bread with it. Whisk milk, eggs, 3 tablespoons of sugar and poppy seeds. Slice bread slices and cherry compote into a greased casserole dish. Pour slices of bread with egg milk.
3. Cover the casserole with aluminum foil and bake in the preheated oven (electric cooker: 175 ° C / circulating air: 150 ° C / gas: stage 2) for 45-50 minutes. Remove aluminum foil after approx. 35 minutes. Sprinkle almonds on the slipper and bake to the end.
Sweet surprise package with vanilla sauce
Ingredients (4 people)
1 packet of strudel leaflets Filo or Yufkateig, 2 apricots, 400 g sour cream, 1 tbsp ground poppy, 1-2 tbsp + 30 g sugar, 100 g raspberries, 1 1/2 tbsp liquid honey, 150 g butter, 4 tbsp breadcrumbs, 1 Powdered sugar, 1 vanilla pod, 400 ml + 5 tbsp milk, 1 pinch salt, 1-2 tbsp cornstarch, 1 egg yolk
1. Leave the dough sheets at room temperature for approx. 10 minutes.
2. Wash the apricots, cut in half and remove the stone. Dice the apricot halves. Add 200 g of sour cream, apricot pieces, poppy seeds, 1-2 tbsp sugar and vanillin sugar. Read raspberries. Mix remaining sour cream with raspberries and honey.
3. Melt butter in a saucepan. Take 8 Yufkateig Leaves. (Pack the rest well and use elsewhere.) Butter 1 sheet with butter and quarter. Place each quarter slightly offset. Add 1/2 tsp. Breadcrumbs and approx. 2 tbsp apicose mixture. Beat dough sheets over the filling and twist together. Put into a greased casserole dish (24 x 15 cm), brush with butter. Make another 3 packets with apricot filling and 4 with raspberry filling and layer into the form. Dust packets with powdered sugar and bake in preheated oven (electric cooker: 175 ° C / circulating air: 150 ° C / gas: stage 2) for approx. 30 minutes.
4. Meanwhile cut the vanilla pod lengthways, scrape out the pith. Boil 400 ml of milk, vanilla seeds, 30 g of sugar and 1 pinch of salt, switch off the heat. Whisk 5 tbsp of milk, starch and egg yolk, stir into milk and simmer for about 1 minute in the afterglow. Take out surprise package. To supply custard.
Nectarines quark pudding
Ingredients (4 people)
4 nectarines, 4 eggs, 150 g sugar, 1 packet vanillin sugar, 1 pinch salt, 500 g skimmed quark, 125 g sour cream, 75 g durum wheat semolina, 25 g almonds, powdered sugar for dusting, fat for the molds
1. Wash nectarines, quarter them, remove the stone. Cut nectarines into slices. Covered and chilled.
2. Meanwhile separate eggs. Beat the egg yolks, 125 g sugar, vanillin sugar and salt with the whisk of the mixer until they are creamy white (8-10 minutes). Stir in cottage cheese, sour cream and semolina. Beat the egg whites stiff with the whisk of the mixer. Fold in portions.
3. Pour nectarine evenly into 4 greased portion casserole dishes or a large greased casserole dish. Evenly spread the quark mixture loosely over it, sprinkle with 25 g sugar and almond flakes. Bake in preheated oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / circulating air: 150 ° C / gas: stage 2) for approx. 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and dust with icing sugar as you like.
Buchteln with compote filling and zabaione
Ingredients (4 people)
500 g flour, 200 g sugar, 1 pinch salt, 60 g butter, 3 eggs, 250 ml milk, 30 g fresh yeast, 100 g prunes, 100 ml cranberry juice, 8 g cornstarch, 3 egg yolk, 80 ml Madeira, powdered sugar for sprinkling, flour for the work surfaces, grease for the mold
1. Put flour, 60 g sugar, salt, 50 g butter and 2 eggs in a mixing bowl. Warm the milk lukewarm, dissolve the yeast in it and also pour into the mixing bowl. Knead with the dough hooks of the hand mixer for approx. 2 minutes to a smooth yeast dough. Cover in a warm place for 30-40 minutes.
2. For the compote, wash plums, cut in half and remove stones. Cut plums into small pieces. Boil juice and 20 g of sugar in a saucepan. Stir the starch and 1 tablespoon of water until smooth. Add the starch to the juice and simmer for about 1 minute. Add plum pieces, remove from heat and let cool.
3. Roll out yeast dough on a floured work surface and cut out approx. 11 circles (approx. 9 cm Ø each). Knead dough pieces again and roll out again. Let the dough circles go again for about 15 minutes. Put 1 teaspoon of plum compote on the center of each circle. Squeeze circles from the edge. Place filled dough pieces, smooth side up, in a greased, ovenproof dish. Melt 10 g of butter in a small saucepan. Apply Buchteln to it. Bake in the preheated oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / circulating air: 150 ° C / gas: see manufacturer) on the second rail from below for about 40 minutes. Remove and allow to cool in the mold for about 15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, for the zabaglione yolks, stir 1 egg and 120 g sugar in a metal bowl with the whisk until creamy. Cast metal bowl over a warm water bath. Gradually add Madeira. Beat the mass until it has reached about twice the volume. Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve with the zabaione.
Ingredients (4-6 people)
1 apple, 250 g blackberries, 2-3 tablespoon + 125 g sugar, 100 g flour, 125 g butter, 60 g rolled oats, 30 g chopped walnuts
1. Wash the apple, peel it, remove seeds and cut into thin slices. Wash and clean blackberries. Mix the apple and berries and place in an ovenproof dish. Sprinkle with 2-3 tablespoons of sugar.
2. Knead the flour, 125 g of sugar, butter, oatmeal and nuts in a bowl first with the dough hooks of the hand mixer, then with your hands to a crumble dough. Spread the dough evenly over the fruit. In the preheated oven (electric cooker: 200 ° C / circulating air: 175 ° C / gas: see manufacturer) bake for about 45 minutes until golden brown, until the fruit throws bubbles. Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.