- Small cupboard with glass panes or windows
- Vliesofix for ironing on bags (department store, textile department)
- Toile de Jouy fabric in red (department store, textile department or furniture store)
- Ruler or folding rule
- fabric scissors
- possibly double-sided adhesive tape
Measure the size of the glass panes.
2. Iron Vliesofix onto the back of the fabric.
3. Transfer dimensions to the fabric and cut out.
4. Put the fabric against the windows from the inside and tie it to the frame.
Tip: You can also glue the fabric to the frame with double-sided adhesive tape.