- Butter biscuit cake from the plate
- Ingredients (30 pieces)
Butter biscuit cake from the plate
The best in a cake combines: butter biscuits, apricots and a vanilla cream - without baking and from the plate. Butter biscuit cake from the tin - the recipe.
Why do we love this cake so much? Because it is not baked, is enough for the big round and because it consists of many small delicacies - from crispy biscuits, fruity apricots and a delicate vanilla cream. Our butter biscuit cake without baking - irresistibly good!
Shortbread biscuits, caramel, butter biscuits. Then a layer of apricot, custard and butter biscuits - topped by a dollop of cream and fine chocolate shavings. Is there anything better? We do not find and look forward to a heavenly fruity shortbread biscuit without baking.
You do not like apricots? You can easily replace them with cherries or raspberries. Also delicious: a filling of chocolate pudding. The best: Our butter biscuit without baking can be easily prepared. Just cook the custard the day before and put it together with the remaining ingredients. For the big round or the little afternoon gossip - always a pleasure!
Ingredients (30 pieces)
900 ml of milk, 2 sachets of vanilla-flavored custard powder (for cooking), 100 g of sugar, 375 g of butter, 250 g of low-fat quark, 4 cans (à 340 g) sweetened condensed milk, 3 packs (200 g each) shortbread biscuits, 2 cans (à 850 ml) Apricot halves, 400 g whipped cream, 50 g whole milk couverture, cling film, baking paper
1. Boil 800 ml of milk. Mix 2 sachets of custard powder, sugar and 100 ml of milk until smooth. Stir into the boiling milk, bring to the boil and simmer for about 1 minute. Remove from the stove. Put in a bowl and cover with foil directly on the surface. Allow to cool for approx. 6 hours at room temperature. Allow butter and cottage cheese to reach room temperature in approx. 6 hours.
2. Meanwhile put condensed milk cans in a pot with plenty of water, bring to a boil and simmer for about 1 1/2 hours. Remove from the pan and let cool.
3. Stir room-warm pudding with a whisk briefly. Warm up the room-warm butter with the whisk of the mixer. First pudding, then stir in quark slowly, spoonfulwise. Place the biscuits on a baking tray (about 34 x 40 cm) lined with baking paper. Open condensed milk cans and spread the caramel mass on the biscuit bottom, place another layer of butter biscuits on top.
4. Drain the apricots in a sieve, place one apricot half each with the cut surface down on each shortbread biscuit. Pour pudding on top, smooth and cover with the remaining butter biscuits. Approximately Refrigerate for 2 hours.
5. Beat the cream until stiff. Chop the chocolate finely. Cut the cake into pieces, add a dollop of cream, sprinkle with chocolate.