You need this for the picture frames:
- Acrylic paint in gray and violet (mix desired color each time)
- Various wooden frames
- Fabric with Toile de Jouy motives (furniture store)
- Stretcher in different sizes
- fabric scissors
It's that easy:
1. Paint wooden frame with acrylic paint. Let dry.
2. Select, cut out and frame motifs made of fabric.
3. Select fabric motifs for the canvas and cut the fabric larger than the stretcher frame.
4. Tie fabric to the back of the stretcher.
5. Mixed wooden and stretcher frames and hang or place staggered.