- Soap raw material (eg from Knorr Prandell; craft shop)
- essential oils or perfume oils (eg
- Gingerbread scent, cinnamon, orange or rose; drugstore)
- Plastic cups or biscuit cutter
- packing material
1. Melt the desired amount of soap in a suitable container in the microwave or in the water bath after the package leaflet.
2. Add perfume oil as desired.
3. Pour the liquid soap into the desired shape and allow to cool for approx. 10-30 minutes.
4. Turn the mold over and carefully remove the soap with light finger pressure.
5. Pack several soap pieces together nicely.