- Knitting instructions for the cap
- Knitting instructions for the loop
The loop and the hat are perfect knitting projects for beginners - because only right and left stitches are knitted.
• Lana Grossa quality "Olympia", 53% virgin wool, 47% acrylic, running length 100 m / 100 g
• about 300 g gray / beige (color 26)
• approx. 60 cm long circular needle no. 8
• 1 knitting needle game No. 8
Basic pattern (mesh number divisible by 2):
• 1st round: all stitches on the right
• 2nd round: one stitch on the right, one stitch on the left (always repeat)
• Always repeat the 1st and 2nd rounds
• Stitch sample: 10 stitches and 18 rounds = 10 x 10 cm (basic pattern with needles No. 8)
Knitting instructions for the cap
Head circumference 54-58 cm:
Cast on 44 stitches with Needle No. 8, spread the stitches evenly across the 4 needles (11 stitches per needle) and knit in the basic pattern.
In 27 cm total height, after one round on the right, remove as follows: * Knit 3 stitches together on right side (= lift off 1 stitch on the right, knit 2 stitches on the right, then pull off the lifted stitches), 1 stitch on the left. Work from * 11 times (corresponds to 22 stitches).
Knit 1 stitch on the right and 1 stitch on the left in the following 2nd round.
Knit 2 stitches together on the next round (corresponds to 11 stitches). Pull the remaining 11 stitches together with a thread.
Knitting instructions for the loop
60 cm circumference and 35 cm high
Cast on 60 stitches with round knitting needle no. 8 and knit 35 cm in the basic pattern in rounds with bind off
Here is the guide for you to download