- 9-12 sunflowers
- 12-15 cornflowers
- 5-7 stems lady's mantle / alchemilla
- 2-3 stalks of grass
- water heater
- metal bucket
1. Free the stems of the flowers from excess green.
2. Keep sunflowers in boiling water for about 20 seconds.
3. Assemble flowers to a mixed bouquet, making the stems spirally.
4. Shorten the bouquet to the vase length with the rose scissors.
5. Cut the ends of the stems diagonally for better water absorption.
6. Tightly bind the bouquet with binding paste to the binding site.
7. Put the bouquet in the metal bucket filled with water.