- 6-8 stems forsythia
- 7-9 stems of tulips
- possibly 6-8 easter-monkeys (z.
- From Chrisborn)
- possibly feather wreath
1. Free the stems of the flowers from excess green.
2. Assemble flowers to a mixed bouquet, making the stems spirally.
3. Shorten the bouquet to the vase length with the rose scissors.
4. Cut the ends of the stems diagonally for better water absorption.
5. Put the bouquet loose in the water-filled vase.
Tip: For an Easter look of the ostrich, put a feather wreath around the vase and hang Easter pendants in the branches!