- blue and white wrapping paper (department store)
- Drinking glasses (department store, about 1.50 Euro)
- Creative punch heart (craft shop)
- double-sided adhesive tape (z.
- From Tesa)
1. Cut out the wrapping paper for the glasses.
2. Punch hearts at the top and bottom edges with a heart punch.
3. Place paper around the glass and secure with double-sided tape.
4. Put candles in the glasses.
Do not allow candles to burn unattended and avoid drafts. Keep the burning bowl clean. If the candle smokes, wick shorten something. Only burn the candle on an incombustible base.