- various fabric remnants in the blue pattern mix
- 2 m pre-folded bias binding in blue (haberdashery)
- Sewing thread in blue
- Gift ribbon in blue
- Mini salt pretzels (supermarket)
- sewing machine
1. Cut 2 triangles out of the fabric scraps, 10 cm wide and 12 cm high.
2. Put triangles of the same fabric right side together, sew them together on the long sides and turn them over. Continue until the desired amount of triangles has been created. Iron triangles if necessary.
3. Place the triangles at a distance of approx. 6 cm between the bias binding and secure.
4. Stitch up the entire bias binding so that the triangles are sewn in place.
5. Hang mini pretzels with gift ribbon in the gaps.