- Fresh flower pouch (eg
- from Mosy / Bastelladen)
- 2 small decorative baskets (flea market / craft department / doll accessories or similar)
- 1 small plastic bag or aluminum foil
- 8 stems moss florets
- some stalks of lavender
- 4 stalks of vetch in purple
- 2 stems Flowers of a geranium
1. Slowly soak the sticky mass in water and cut to the size of the cups.
2. Line baskets with foil or plastic and push in blocks of sticky mass.
3. Cut the flower stalks and cut them diagonally with the knife. Remove the basket with the flowers.