Spice up every room with this chic tapestry. The best part is that you can do it yourself with our instructions.
What you need for the tapestry:
- Computer, color printer and paper
- white wool fabric, ca 70x120 cm
- 5 felt-tip pens, according to the colors of the wool
- thick wool in the colors dark turquoise, light turquoise, dark purple, violet, dark pink, light pink
- big knitting needle
- large rectangle and long ruler
- French chalk
And this is how it's done:
1. Download template and print in color.
2. Draw a coarse grid on the fabric with the geodesic triangle, ruler and tailor's chalk and then transfer the colored crosses to the fabric using the felt-tip pens in accordance with the template.
3. Using the wool, sew the colors one after the other in a cross-stitch.
Here you can download the entire manual.