The small stuffed mice spray good mood in every home and are perfect as a cute decoration elements. The sewing instructions can be found here.
What you need for a fabric mouse:
- cut out template
- Fabric piece of approx. 15 x 15 cm
- white and black sewing thread
- small felt piece
- 3 wool threads about 20 cm long
- 2 black sequins
- fabric scissors
- sewing machine
- sewing needle
Here you will find the template:
And that's how easy it is:
1. Draw the template parts for the underside and the sides with a pencil on the left side of the fabric.
2. Draw the page template on the left a second time on the fabric.
3. Cut out the recorded parts with the cloth scissors.
4. Join side sections right to right at the round edge. Just leave side open.
5. Sew together the stitched side.
6. Attach the lower part with pins to the sewn-together side panels. All right sides must be inside.
7. Sew parts together at the inserted edges. Leave a 3 cm wide opening at the back to turn the fabric.
8. Turn fabric over and stuff with cotton wool.
9. Close the opening with needle and thread.
10. Draw the ear template twice on the felt and cut it out.
11. Fold the ear pieces on the straight side to one ear and sew them to the mouse.
12. Sew sequins with black yarn as eyes.
13. Join the wool threads with a knot at one end and braid. Finish with another knot.
14. Sew tail with needle and thread to the back of the mouse.
Here you will find the instructions for download!