A cozy place in the shade
In summer we make ourselves comfortable in the garden or on the balcony. These pretty cushion covers make lazing a real pleasure.
You need that for the cushion cover:
- Laser printer or copy shop
- white cushion cover
- a piece of cardboard
- Lavender oil (drugstore)
- wooden spoon
- Ironing board with iron
And that's how easy it is:
1. Print the motif mirrored with the laser printer. Place paper on right side of the right side of the fabric, if necessary put a piece of cardboard under it, fix the fabric with Tesafilm. Apply lavender oil to a small part of the motif with the brush first.
2. Using the wooden spoon, rub vigorously and persistently over the spot without tearing the paper. Rub until the motif has transferred to the fabric. Motif in this way gradually with the oil transferred to the fabric.
3. Then iron to fix the pressure at the hottest stage. Between ironing board and fabric, as well as between fabric and iron baking paper to protect against possible oil residues.
1. The subject can only be transferred with the lavender printing process if it has been printed with a laser printer - ink jet printing does not work. Alternatively, the motif can also be copied in the copy shop.
2. Textiles that are printed with the lavender printing process can also be washed up to 30 ° C.