- This is needed for 1 tea set:
- white crockery (available at IKEA)
- Porcelain paint (gray and ivory)
- 1, soft hair brush
1. First place small pieces on the clean dishes with the gray porcelain paint.
2. For the light gray mix both colors. To paint oval petals around the dark gray dots.
3. Bake the color in the oven as indicated on the porcelain color.
Your imagination has no limits. Even very small elements that only appear in one corner, often have a great effect and make the cup a real unique.