You need this:
- Fabric in red and green (craft shop)
- Filling cotton (craft shop)
- Ribbon (craft shop)
- Photo carton in brown (craft shop)
- Zigzag scissors (craft shop)
- glue stick
- Stamp flower (craft shop)
- Ink pad in red (craft shop)
- Paper for the template
- French chalk
- fabric scissors
- sewing machine
- matching yarn
- Hot glue gun and hot glue
And this is how it's done:
1.For the small strawberry a drop shape and record the leaves as a template and cut out.
2. Transfer this to the fabric, for a strawberry you need two drops. Cut out with one centimeter seam allowance.
3. Sew the strawberry together with the sewing machine right to right, leaving the upper part open.
4. Turn fabric over and fill with cotton wool.
5. Sew the strawberry opening with a needle.
6. Attach the cut leaves to the strawberry with hot glue.
7. Cut the ribbon and attach it to the strawberry with hot glue.
8. For the bookmark, cut a wider strip of brown photocard with the zigzag scissors. For the upper part of a flower record and also cut out.
9. Glue the bookmark together with the flower and the ribbon.
10. Finally, use the stamp to stamp a flower on the upper part of the bookmark.
Here is the instructions for download.