- 3-4 large stems of oak leaves
- Wire ring as a wreath pad
- Deco wire in copper
- (or myrtle wire in green), all florist
- wire cutters
- 1 lantern glass
- 1 large three-bottomed pillar candle
1. Cut the oak leaves with the scissors into smaller sections (approx.
3-4 leaves on a stalk).
2. Cut the wire ring with the wire cutter in one place.
3. Gently lay the foliage gradually and wrap it with the myrtle wire.
4. Put the almost finished wreath around the lantern foot and connect the ends with the wire again to a ring.
Do not allow candles to burn unattended and avoid drafts. Keep the burning bowl clean. If the candle smokes, wick shorten something. Only burn the candle on an incombustible base.